This is the reason networking devices experts suggest using Range Extender. To bring wireless connectivity back to those dead spots, do invest in Linksys range extender. Linksys Range extender widely gets used for expanding network coverage. When you opt for Linksys extender setup re6300, you don’t need to replace or re-configure your current router.
Setup your Linksys RE4100W
Linksys extender RE4100W is a dual band extender having 5 GHz band and 2.4 GHz band. A user will get high speed but less coverage on 5 GHz band and vice-versa on 2.4 GHz band. Boost your existing wireless signal with Linksys RE4100W. The setup of the extender is easy and reliable. You have to just follow some basic steps and setup wizard will guide you throughout the setup process. If you get any issues with extender.linksys.com then we are here for your help.
The features provided by the extender are: beamforming technology, Mu-MIMO technology, gigabit Ethernet ports and much more. These features are responsible for the optimal performance of the extender.
Linksys RE4100W setup
Follow the steps to install this Linksys range extender.
- Plug its power adapter into an electrical outlet.
- Place it halfway between the area where there is no internet and your existing router. Make sure your extender is in the range of your router.
- Make a wired setup by using an Ethernet cable between your computer and extender.
- Open a browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer. Enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of this browser. You will see the web interface of your extender.
- Follow the on screen instructions and at the end, click on Finish to complete the setup.
For any issues, get in touch with us. We can solve issues like http //extender.linksys.com cannot be accessed, getting issues while following steps of Linksys extender setup.